Cussons’ new structures range (CST100 to CST121) is a modular system optimised for teaching a broad array of structural engineering concepts to students studying civil, aeronautical or mechanical engineering courses at certificate, diploma and degree level.
- State-of-the-art solution providing practical experiences relevant to real-world design of bridges, wing spars, cranes, buildings etc.
- System features modern instrumentation and is modular and cost-effective.
- Comprehensive coverage: beams, cantilevers, arches, portals, frameworks, struts and davits.
- Structures Platform is compatible with twenty-one optional experiments and incorporates a USB interface.
- Data acquisition plus simulator software provided with each experiment.